| SD type receiving net instruction |
| customizable |
| The ball receiving net is installed on the condenser cooling water outlet pipe. The cooling water carrying the sponge rubber ball passes through the condenser tube bundle and enters the SD type ball receiving net. After being blocked by the screen, it is recovered into the rubber ball cleaning system for re- recycle. |
I. Introduction Use
SD type (suitable for mother pipes with a nominal diameter ≤
900) The ball net is
installed on the condenser cooling water outlet pipe. The cooling water carrying the sponge rubber ball passes through the condenser tube bundle and enters the SD type ball net. After being blocked by the screen, it is recovered into the rubber ball cleaning system for recycling. 2. Model meaning S D
Nominal diameter of receiving net
Receiving net 3. Structural characteristics
The SD type (Figure 1) consists of a screen, an operating mechanism, a deflector, a casing, and a pressing device. On the basis of maintaining the relative stability of the original receiving net
, targeted improvements have been made to the internal screen and the lower ball outlet, so that the screen has an integrated structure, using spacers and screw compression. To ensure the distance between the bars and the overall strength, do not pinch the ball, do not deform; the ball outlet is equipped with a set of "pressing device" to prevent the screen from deforming and the ball outlet is not firmly fitted after long-term operation.
The screen is made of stainless steel strip and can be turned. When the screen is leaning against the wall of the housing, it is in the ball receiving position. Turn to a certain angle to reach the backwash position. Second, the main technical parameters
<br /> ball collection rate ≥95%
Water resistance ≤300mmH 2
Slab spacing 6mm 三 、 Working principle and operation instructions 1. Working principle
(1) Ball receiving position: When the system is running, the screen is in the ball receiving position. At this time, the screen is closely attached to the inner wall of the shell. A small stream of water carries a suction rubber ball transfer pump so that the rubber balls are recycled to the cleaning system for recycling.
(2) Backwashing position: When the pressure difference between the front and back of the screen reaches a certain value, operate the screen to the backwashing position (after receiving the ball). At this time, the debris accumulated on the screen will be washed and carried by the cooling water flow. go. 2. Operating instructions
(1) When the ball is retracted, first set the stop shaft handle to the "on" position, then turn the screen to the "receive ball" position, and then move the stop shaft handle to the "off" position and Tighten.
(2) When running (without receiving the ball), first set the stop shaft handle to the "on" position, and then turn the screen to the "running" position. To reduce the water resistance, the stop shaft handle can be turned to the "off" position at this time.
(3) During operation, when the stop shaft handle is in the "off" position, do not operate the screen to the ball-receiving position. Fourth, equipment appearance and structure size 1. The structure of SD-type receiving net is shown
in the attached picture 2. SD type net size
| Model Size || SD-400 || SD-500 || SD-600 || SD-700 || SD-900 |
| A 1 || φ535 || φ640 || φ755 || φ860 || φ1075 |
| A 2 || φ495 || φ600 || φ705 || φ810 || φ1020 |
| A 3 || φ426 × 5 || φ530 × 6 || φ630 × 6 || φ720 × 7 || φ920 × 8 |
| A 4 || 363 || 415 || 465 || 510 || 610 |
| H 1 || 1150 || 1300 || 1600 || 1800 || 2308 |
| H 2 || 485 || 666 || 755 || 900 || 1100 |
| H 3 || 250 || 220 || 207 || 220 || 220 |
| H 4 || 230 || 200 || 198 || 200 || 200 |
| D1 || D N 100 || D N 100 || D N 100 || D N 125 || D N 125 |
Article from: http://wfzljs.com