It is mainly analyzed from the following points:
1. Heat pipe waste heat recovery device has high heat transfer efficiency, volume is 1/2 of that of the heat exchanger of the same level, and small ventilation resistance, thereby saving the power consumption of blowers and induced draft fans.
2. The heat transfer of the heat pipe is performed by the phase change of the working medium in the pipe. The two ends of the heat pipe are sealed by end caps. When a pipe wall on one side of a heat pipe has a perforation, only a small amount of the working medium in the pipe leaks out, but the hot fluid will not collide. Therefore, the possibility of air leakage is also greatly reduced.
3. The isothermal heat transfer characteristics of the heat pipe can ensure that the pipe wall temperature is maintained above the flue gas dew point temperature, so that the pipe wall temperature of the heat pipe can always be maintained above the flue gas dew point temperature, and the soot collected on the pipe wall is basically dry ash. When the flue gas velocity fluctuates, it is taken away by the wind, forming a self-blowing process. At the same time, the heat pipe generates self-vibration during work, which will shake off the ash and take it away with the wind, making the entire heat exchanger less prone to ash blocking.
4. By controlling the temperature of the flue gas end tube wall of the heat pipe heat exchanger, each point of each heat pipe of the heat exchanger can be above the dew point, thereby effectively avoiding the sulfuric acid dew point corrosion during coal combustion.
5. The heat pipe heat exchanger is a stationary device without moving parts, so there is no possibility of mechanical failure. Each heat pipe is relatively independent and can be repaired individually. Even if a small number of heat pipes are damaged, it will not cause air leakage or heat load to be significantly reduced, thus making the entire equipment highly reliable.
Article from: http://wfzljs.com/yqhs/51.html